INFORMATION WE COLLECT
If you choose to subscribe to our email newsletter, we will collect your email address. We use this information solely to communicate with you about site updates and new content. You can unsubscribe at any time.
We do not collect any personal information unless you voluntarily provide it to us, such as by leaving a comment, signing up for our newsletter, or contacting us with questions. If you provide personal information for any of these activities, we will only use it for the specific reason you provided it.
HOW WE USE INFORMATION
We use the information we collect to:
– Operate and maintain the Site
– Improve user experience by analyzing site traffic and usage patterns
– Communicate with you per your requests or provide newsletter updates
– Comply with legal requirements
We do not rent, sell, or share any personal information with third-party companies. The aggregate data we collect through cookies and web beacons does not contain identifiable information and is used solely to optimize your site experience.
THIRD-PARTY LINKS AND SERVICES
The Site may contain links to third-party websites. Any information you provide on third-party sites is provided directly to the owner of the website and is subject to their privacy policies. We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of third-party websites.
ADVERTISING AND ANALYTICS SERVICES
– Communication Preferences: You can opt out of receiving promotional emails by following the instructions provided in those emails. Even if you opt-out, we may still send you non-promotional communications.
UPDATING YOUR INFORMATION
You can contact us at any time to request to review, correct, or delete your personal information. We will make reasonable efforts to honour these requests to the extent allowed by law.