In Sharjah’s busy streets, where each car has a story, nobody wants to add a big traffic fine to their tale. Imagine you’re driving along the lovely waterfront, wind in your hair, sun on your skin, and then you see those red and blue lights in your rearview mirror. Even experienced drivers can feel nervous. But relax, because we’re here to help you deal with those pesky Sharjah traffic fines without any hassle.
Think about it: the power to check and pay fines with just a few clicks, from your comfy home or your favourite cafe.
Sharjah is a city with a rich past and a lively present, and it has traffic rules like any other place. Whether you live here, are a tourist exploring the city’s wonders, or are a busy business traveller, traffic fines can be confusing. But don’t let them ruin your experience. We’re here to make sure you enjoy driving in Sharjah without the worry of fines.
How to Check and Pay Sharjah Traffic Fines
1) Using the Sharjah Traffic Police Website
1. Access the Website: To begin, open a web browser on your computer or mobile device and go to the official Sharjah Traffic Police website.
2. Navigate to the Fines Section: On the website’s homepage, look for a section or tab labelled “Traffic Fines” or something similar. This is where you’ll find information related to your fines.
3. Provide License Information: To access your fine details, the website needs some specific information from you. You’ll be asked to enter your license information, which includes your license number and details about your vehicle. This helps the system identify your sharjah traffic fines correctly.
4. Access Your Fine Details: After entering your license information, click or tap the appropriate button to proceed. The website will then display a list of your sharjah traffic fines. You’ll see information about the specific violations associated with your vehicle and license.
2) How to Pay Fines Online Sharjah Police Website
Paying your traffic fines online in Sharjah can be a straightforward process, especially when you use the Sharjah Police website. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to pay your fines conveniently:
1. Access the Website: Start by opening a web browser on your computer or mobile device. In the address bar, type in the official Sharjah Police website URL.
2. Login or Register: Once you’re on the website, you may need to log in or create an account. If you’re a returning user, simply log in with your existing credentials.
If you’re a new user, you’ll need to register for an account by providing some basic personal information.
3. Navigate to the Fines Section: Look for a section on the website that’s related to “Traffic Fines” or “Fine Payment.” This is usually found in the main menu or as a prominent link on the homepage.
4. Check Unpaid Fines: Inside the fines section, you’ll typically find an option to check your unpaid fines. Click on it, and the system will request details about your fines, such as your traffic file number.
5. Select Fines for Payment: After entering the necessary information, the website will display a list of your unpaid fines. You can then select the specific fines you wish to pay.
6. Proceed to Payment: Once you’ve chosen the fines you want to settle, the website will guide you through the payment process. You’ll have several payment options to choose from, such as credit or debit cards. Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the payment securely.
7. Payment Confirmation: After making the payment, you’ll receive a confirmation message or receipt. It’s a good practice to save this confirmation as proof of payment.
3) Emirate Vehicle Gate Website
The Emirate Vehicle Gate (EVG) Website is another convenient platform for managing your traffic fines in Sharjah.
Step 1: Visit the EVG Website
– Access a web browser on your computer or mobile device.
– Search for the Emirate Vehicle Gate Website
Step 2: Check Your Fines
– After landing on the EVG Website, you will be prompted to provide essential information, such as your license number and vehicle details.
– This information helps the website identify your sharjah traffic fines accurately.
Step 3: View and Select Fines
– Once you’ve handed over the correct information, the website will display a comprehensive list of your sharjah traffic fines.
– You can easily review each fine, making it clear which ones require payment.
– If you find fines that you wish to pay, select them by ticking the relevant checkboxes.
Step 4: Verify Selected Fines
– After selecting your fines, the website will prompt you to verify your choices. This extra step ensures you’re about to pay the correct fines.
– Review the selected fines carefully, double-checking the details and amounts.
Step 5: Pay Your Fines Securely
– After confirming your selections, the website will guide you through the payment process.
– You’ll be given the flexibility to choose your preferred payment method, typically using a credit or debit card.
– Follow the website’s step-by-step instructions to complete the payment securely.
4) Using the MOI App
The MOI app is a handy tool on your phone for managing your Sharjah traffic fines. Here’s how you can use it, step by step:
Step 1: Download the App
– Go to your phone’s app store (like the App Store for iPhones or Google Play for Androids).
– Search for “MOI” and find the official app.
– Download and install it, just like you would with other apps.
Step 2: Enter Your Information
– Open the MOI app on your phone.
– You’ll need to enter some basic details about yourself. This could include your name, Emirates ID, and vehicle information.
Step 3: Check Your Fines
– Once you’re logged in, the app will show you a list of your sharjah traffic fines. This is like opening a folder to see what’s inside.
Step 4: Select and Pay Fines
– If you find fines that you want to pay, simply tap on them within the app.
– The app will guide you through the payment process.
Step 5: Keep the Confirmation
– After you’ve made the payment, the app will give you a message or receipt. It’s important to save this as proof of your payment.
Step 6: Stay Updated
– The app is also a useful tool to stay updated on any new fines or traffic-related information.
– Regularly check the app to ensure you’re informed about your traffic status.
Step 7: Customer Support
– If you ever encounter issues or have questions, the app usually provides access to customer support.
– Don’t hesitate to reach out to them for assistance.
Navigating Sharjah traffic fines has never been more accessible. With the power of the internet and user-friendly tools, you can effortlessly check and pay your fines in just a few clicks. Whether you choose the Sharjah Traffic Police Website, the Emirate Vehicle Gate Website, or the MOI app, the process is designed to simplify your experience. Stay up to date with your fines, ensure compliance with traffic regulations, and enjoy the peace of mind that comes with a clean slate. Keep driving safely and responsibly.
1) Can I Pay My Traffic Fines Online in Sharjah?
Yes, you can pay your sharjah traffic fines online in Sharjah. The process is straightforward, and you can use official websites and apps to check your fines and make payments conveniently.
2) Can I leave UAE with traffic fines?
It’s essential to settle your traffic fines before leaving the UAE. Unpaid fines could lead to complications when you try to exit the country. To avoid any issues, ensure all your fines are paid and up to date.
3) Is there a discount for traffic fines in Sharjah?
Occasionally, Sharjah offers discounts on sharjah traffic fines as part of certain initiatives. Keep an eye on official announcements or check with the relevant authorities to see if any discounts are currently available.
4) What is the fine for beating the red light in Sharjah?
Disregarding a red traffic signal results in a penalty of AED 1,000, accumulation of 12 black points on your driving record, and the temporary impoundment of your vehicle for a duration of 30 days.